Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Saturday, December 15, 2007

So sorry!

Now,how time flies!!!!!!there is only one week +++ after my exam but i already felt like many months past by!!!!as i joined a lot of activities ever since my biology paper finish on that day itself...(of course,not that packed like chen yeh and others la!)

Well,its quite tiring but its worth it!!!!!!!!i mean no matter how tired,i will still go for it!wat made me regret is my miss to paloh!!!!ahh!!!!beating my heart now....and felt so sorry towards siew moon....Anyway,i deeply believe that we will meet again!

Ok for time being,i will try to grab the chance to rest as much as i can.as i will be extremely busy once the new year start....no,i shouldn't say new year starts,because i have to paint my house within the last days of 2007........alright,just do it!i believed i will be sustained.

Sorry to pei san and siok sian!i know i am terrible enough,i miss our promise.sorry my friends.I can't help to change our date,because two job interviews come at almost same time!My deepest apologise to Pei San and Siok Sian.....Please forgive me,I will try to make up.

Yeah,Running out of words.....I will stop here.Wish my reader has great days ahead!!!see ya again!!:p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should feel sorry