Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Saturday, February 19, 2011

I had enough

I told myself, "it's enough!"

Do not continue to indulge in matters which is not important and fruitless anymore.

What can I achieve if I still continue on with this wishful thinking? It will only end up in nowhere to be found. Lost.

You told me, "Do not worry about tomorrow, tomorrow will worry for itself. I cant add any single moment by worrying...."Instead of worrying & doing nonsence, I clearly know that those time can be ultilised more for greater purpose. Overcoming this weakness myself is impossible~

It's time to reflect and come back to the priority again. I need help, I need strength, I need self discipline, I need You.

3 comments:

Cornelius Chong said...

Ps91:3-4
for he will deliver you from the snare of the Fowler and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover toy with his pinions , and under his wings shall you trust and find refuge; His truth and his faithfulness are a shield and a buckler.


Remember God's promises , a marvelous promises. He will deliver and cover you. + oil :)

kaixian said...

*like* Thx!~=)

tingshan said...

i'll be there wheneva u need me (or my ears)
:)
JIA YOU