Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Aal Izz Well!^^



Watched the movie "3 idiots"..indeed it is a very great movie with deep meaning! I won't elaborate on the story here. Just feel that how an education system can change a generation into people who follows blindly and competes for everything, just to get the top, forgetting the real meaning of learning. How true it is!

For the past 18 years of my learning life, I my self have been following what teacher taught and almost didn't use my head to truly think, why we learn this? All that we obtained is KNOWLEDGE, yes, undoubtedly, but it is not WISDOM. >.< anyway, I am who I am today after 18 years..is it too late to change?haha...

Anyhow, coming back to this movie, I really really love the male lead, Rancho ....His carefree, his attitude, his straightforwardness, his wisdom, his intelligence, his loyalty to friends....and he's so handsome!{Boolywood stars are always so handsome!!}haha=) not forgetting his cliche, "Aal Izz Well!" who motivates him each and everytime and gives him the courage to carry on! See, even new born baby also get motivated by "Aal Izz Well"! I laughed, I was touched, I learned a lot from this movie...! haa...will watch it again very soon!=D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ya, it is a great movie..
start to think~~

hua