Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Delight. desire. heart.


"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." Psalms 37 : 4

Dear God,

Seek first Your Kingdom and Your righteousness, and everything will be added unto me. Be patient.

My desire may not be Your desire. Pray and seek God for Your desire be revealed.

Guard my heart for it is the wellspring of life. Break my heart Lord.

You are my all in all. The giver of life. Make my words count.

Take delight in You and righteous desire may come to pass. Rejoice!

So, I want You to be the author of my life, my everything.
*finger crossed for this significant moment, I will accept whatever you have written in my life that is to be revealed.* Pray-ing hard.....

Your child,
Xian


No comments: