Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Patience...

Now I only know how patient God dealing with me.Since I began to tuition the two kids,my patience is really being tested.I always think that I am patient,but the fact is I am not at all….And today,I received words from one of the teachers who denied my hard work all this while.”You’re not concentrating in their work!”That’s hurtful,hurtful enough.heartbroken.As she denied all my work towards them throughout these two weeks….

But as a new comer too,I will humbly accepted her criticism,though it’s hurtful to be heard.I m willing to change.As soon as I heard her,it brought to my mind,how Lord dealing with me,when I am so headstrong,so naughthy,unwilling to listen to Him,turn His advice to deaf ears….That’s what I experiencing right now.

“…….the testing of faith worketh patience”…Thanks to the Lord for forgiving me again and teaches me how to love the two boys even more.I want to change them through God’s strength for me,because it’s impossible to change them with my own.Only through His supernatural power,it’s all possible.

1 comment:

Lo Kelween said...

haih...try our kindergarten la, everyday complained by different teachers and worse parents. they can really complaint over small things de wor...i already very tired le..