Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I'm Killer!

Ha….

Sometimes I really want to be committed in becoming a good blogger..but due to physical limitation.So sorry.Now my sister’s computer came back for one month..so I will try my best la.

Well…Let me start afresh..Well,working in Shalom is not that easy.
Firstly:
There are too many kids ,yet too few of us…I am mostly in charge of the smaller kids during schoolday….I love kids.really.However,when there are too many of them surrounding me….wow!i don’t have that many hands and brain la…sometimes I just want to scream,WAIT!wait,wait…..

Secondly:
Well,the kids there are really cute.For example,Pastor Paul’s son,victor,as the youngest in the school,always becomes the most adorable one…How I wish he is my brother.haha…

Thirdly:
I am tutoring two of the new comers recently…They are lack of discipline..Haiz….It’s time or the Lord to shape my character.my patience is really being stretched.They don’t do their homework,even though I write down homework for them EVERYDAY,which they are suppose to do themselves everyday.They are fans of “fly wheel sea”.One dreams to be “Yan Ya Lun”,the other one is”Wu Zun”…Hmm……these are boys’ fantasy.
Erm….i got a new nickname:Lady killer!What?!Am I look that fierce?i am already been VERY kind and merciful to them!!!!!!!hmm…..haiz….

1 comment:

Lo Kelween said...

lady killer? haha.....

i also realize i don't have lots of patience...so susah la,,

my throat very painful le...