Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Joy vs Fear

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthen me!" Philippians 4 : 13

It has been a busy week for me.Since Monday till today, I have the opportunity to get closer the Lord everyday.If I was still who I was last time, I thought that I would be grumbling non stop. However, suprisingly, all of the activities no longer be a burden to me anymore but I truly found joy in serving the Lord.I really thank God for that zeal again.

The more I realise, the more I fear. The more burden in me, knowing that the day has come near.Why I still so deeply engaged in my own world?What can I bring from my own world?

Who can hear
the cries in the heart?
Who can heal
the hurt in you?
Who can touch
the hardened heart like you?
There is only ONE.
But
The question is
Are you willing?

3 comments:

Cornelius Chong said...

I heard people said that you are so brave~~~~~to reach out new ppl~ bravo~~bravo~~~good example and encourage many ppl~


bravo again~keep it the fire~

麦片鱼 said...

kaixian, i think u have to monitor ur comment!!!!!

kaixian said...

oh my goodness!~>.< thx for reminding~