Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Saturday, March 6, 2010

My weekends....

Had a full scheduled weekend~Friday night,Went to Bangi for BSMM dinner on friday night,which is kind of wasting time,energy and money especially...so needless to mention..

Had Optometry Hari Sukan today,from morning till late noon~The weather is super hot and I really felt like pengsan already~Kinda of sad coz lots seniors din turn up and all the 2nd yr end up "SS"--shock sendiri-ing..==" Despite the weather,it's quite an enjoyable event la~it's our " fruit after all~^^ ( Oh No!I forgot to apply sunblock,and ....*sob* hangus liao!)So encouraged by my lecturer who joined us~She is so sporting!WoW~!

Wet back to take a bath then went for JamminG~Frankly,Im rily tired .....Thank God today the song we jammed is a Praise song so its not that soft and tender kind...haha~Salute to all the musicians who can really played well and improves~Is a super hard song to master though....Geng ar!

Apollos shared : I have to captured by the vision in order to commit to the ministry.If not,it will be tough for us to stay on and will be drained out without receiving.Does Commitment = Obedience?If I was captured by the vision, I need to perform to the best and put effort into it...This makes me thought of my guitar which is in half dead condition..haha~I have to learn the guitar properly until I can at least master different kind of strumming!Teacher Zhang, when can we learn from u?Im very serious this time o~!hehe=)

2 comments:

Cornelius Chong said...

i have to admit that the song rililiy diffficult~~~~"

need time to conquer it, u can do it tooo~~


teach u when u all available~

kaixian said...

Thank you sifu~