Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Friday, May 25, 2007

I'm Back!!!!!(What am I excited for???)

Hey~sometimes I just don’t know why I write this blog?nobody reads at all…….for who actually?disappointed….anyway,hope I will have such determination to continue my blog lo…….Hmm…..i might as well set a theme for my blog right?haiz….Ooo……

Well well…………think like posting a blog sometimes earlier but now is not important anymore……………my blog theme is……..”LOVE”!!!

LOVE,an important element in our lives……we cant get on with life if we lack of it…….its moisture,grows someone…….its inspiration,nurture someone………..its an interaction,connects people together………its……………….everybody just needs love.Dont narrow yourself down to Love of boy girl relationship……….

I just hope to spread the love…..whosoever……..may my words can at least bring some comfort to you……touched?.......Of course,I’m not Jesus,im just a human being………(But i hope that I will reflect His love and glory`).i will definitely be sentimental sometimes…….hatred,jealousy,anxiety,worry,………..sometimes overwhelm me…….they suppress the love in my heart……….However,learn to let go………what I learn about love is heart.My perception might be too shallow for you…but I just hope you might get something from it……..Enjoy~

3 comments:

Lo Kelween said...

i read, He reads!

eunice said...

Hey, I just visited your blog too! =)

路过的猫 said...

haha, just realized u open the blog for so long time d