Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tagged by Elween!

10 reasons why I blog....

1)Hmm......i have a platform to present my thought,to share my feeling with my friends..(too bad,only few friends)

2)to speak to some1 through my posts--->which i always do this.....

3)to practise my writing skill(though till now no improve at all)

4)always wish to make my blog "readable",which is a big challenge for me....
have the push la....

5)i tried to create poems and post it in my blog....(coz i'm not elween,can make it into books and make people to read it....)

6)of course,there is a channel to voice out my opinion if i dont know who to go to.....

7)Hmm......sometimes I like to sing praises of GOD in my blog.........sometimes i just love to sing and share my joy!

8)my original intention--->to spread the love to other people.....but seems to be not successful....

9)hoping to create a blog that will convey my msg,my thought,my opinion to other people....

10)most importantly,it's Elween who invited+persuaded to create this blog.........

wow.......I cant imagine that I actually wrote 10 reasons why i blog...............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo darling :)

guess who it is.. the girl that used to study in shah alam.. your former clasmate.. super annoying at times some more :)
haha... i let you guess la har...

i believe this is my first time reading your blog and well yea commenting it..(sorry la ha... forgive my incapability to keep uo with the times )

haha.. well as much as your reasons to blog are all inspiring, im afraid that i still cant pick up my awfully heavy fingers to type and blog about the stuff thats around me .. haha..
to every person his own perspective eh...
as i read through your blog its awesome to see you drawing close to god girl.. really glad to see it and know it.. you learned so much and well yea. you will learn sumore :)

missing you lots.. let me know how ukm is yea :)