Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

sad....

The 1st shocking news after my return from holiday…WYE LI……is leaving!Oh no…though I knew bout it long ago,and I already expected of it long ago,deep in my heart,I was hoping that she will change her mind…Anyway,she has made her decision.haiz…besides long haiz..what can I say?It saddens me.true.Y li,do u know that u are an important friend in my opto life?I used to have you around…ur encouragement,ur support,ur advice,ur contributions…In fact,I found that we have some similarities in our thinking…I’m really glad to have found you,who I can talk bout something which I cant talk to other ppl…But you are leaving.Y li,I really cant bear to let u go…but for ur future,I will still support you to chase after ur dreams…

1 comment:

Lo Kelween said...

oh dear..wye li is leaving...