Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

13th MNC (part1)

Finally...13th MNC is over!It has been a long period of time for me...from preparation time,practising,working,joining,hosting,selling things.....everything is just so new and challenged me.This MNC opened my eyesight to a new perspective of my purpose in my life,trying new things,to be vibrant for Jesus and to become a vibrant community....How to shine for HIm and keep the flame glowing.Everything is so new and different from the other camps i have taken part before..renewing of myself in God..it's amazing!Though its very tired as we're the host,have to do a lot of things..but i did enjoyed a lot...the inspiring preaching...where i need to reevaluate myself again...

There's too many things to share here...

Hmm..alright,i will just share a thing here..

we were given a paper,written:If i don't join MNC,i wouldn't have .......

we were asked to write 10 things to complete the sentence.Here are my answers:

1)learn how to dance and even perform on the stage!

2)step into P.I.C.C(Putrajaya international convention centre) of putrajaya

3)seen soOoOoO many people (around 1800 ppl) coming together to worship Jesus.

4)known so many brothers and sisters from different HOPE

5)known that i can work beyond my limit(contributing in carrying 350 boxes of mineral water !!)

6)gain the experience as a host

7)reevaluate myself and God's purpose in my life

8)renew my dedication in reading God's word
9)stayed in few different places within few days and spent quality time with the sisters

10)reaffirm myself in HOPE


view around putrajaya



took this photo wheni stood right in front from the hall

extremely big hall.(from 1st row of seat go up till last row,u have to walk three levels!)


.stage in PICC

3 comments:

麦片鱼 said...

wah.. seems like veli "good play" ... haha...
if i hv dis in my holiday, den i will feel very happ...

Lo Kelween said...

you dance? YOU DANCE?!

what is MNC?

kaixian said...

elween:
yeah i danced!不要再看不起我罗!哈哈!MNC is Malaysia National Convention...Something like conference for HOPE church all over malaysia


AH mai...
If u interested,i can bring u there next yr!haha:P