Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Friday, December 26, 2008

Back in KL..

Haiz...Haiz...Haiz....Back in KL!what a sad thing!but i have no choice but to accept....i realised that i become more and more like power woman!i carried 4 times up and down from my senior's room to 4th floor...i wonder if i can wake up the next morning or not....hee....

New sem,mew challenges...The 1st one is to learn to be a leader.how to be a respectable leader,to lead pp in a way that ppl will respect and submit to you.greatest challenge for me coz all these while i have been a follower rather than a leader.But God started to give me leadership chances when i stepped into UKM.I still remember when i did temperament test...I got a mixture of phlegmatic and choleric....at that time,i was still thinking how could this be?I can never be a choleric!but who knows,I have to take up the role to be choleric now.haha:) i will try,not to be too fierce,but i will be serious when doing work o....

hmm..ok........great challenges await me in new sem.....continue to strive for this sem lo!

No comments: