Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

For You~

Praise You!I know You are faithful still.Juggling between Pap,BSMM,first aid class,church,care group,dance practise...etc..almost every night im stuck in meeting..the busier I am,the more I realised that i need you,for I know that I will have more time gained by your strength.Though fear may reside in my heart due to insufficient preparation,but I still remember the desire to sing your song in the examination hall.Though this result is not perfect four flat,but you know.you know that I have tried my very best.This is dedicated to you.May your name be honoured now.and forever more.

1 comment:

Lo Kelween said...

blessed christmas!! :)

that's why. work for the Lord will never grow weary but the other way round, we'll become more and more enjoy in the work we are doing for His glory, babaey!