Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Friday, December 19, 2008

Gospel bells,gospel bells,gospel all the way.....

Finally,it's time to sing gospel bells!just went for caroling practise today!felt so excited to be able to sing of Jesus's birth today!every song brings out the joy of christmas and my heart just cant stop singing!

Joy to the world!The LORD has come.......


I love to sing carols,not only because of the songs and the moment but it's time to sing out the love...The love which we are not suppose to deserve with...christmas is a time to love.Coz at this day,Lord Jesus is borned.He contained the greatest love that nobody else can ever give for us....by His love,we can love others purely,without any intention and motive.This is the love that Jesus gave us.I always cant imagine why a stranger that i totally dont know him wanted to make amend for the mistakes that i have made?for the sin that I have committed?and the way he amended actually cost His life! I cant believe!This is the greatest love which i ever experienced,which surpasses BGR love,family love,friend's love...

So,of course,i have to sing loudly of His love,of the day that He was borned!It's a time to celebrate.without this day,many of us can't stand up till now.including me!If He never exist on this earth,I cant imagine what I will become..His born brought love,peace and joy!


I love the song "away in a manger" very much because the lyric has written out all the words that i want to say...

AWAY IN THE MANGER
Away in a manger,
no crib for his bed
The little Lord Jesus laid down his sweet head
The stars in the bright sky looked down where he lay
The little Lord Jesus asleep on the hay

The cattle are lowing,
the baby awakes,
But little Lord Jesus no crying he makes.
I love Thee, Lord Jesus,
look down from the sky
And stay by my cradle till morning is nigh.

Be near me, Lord Jesus,
I ask Thee to stay
Close by me forever,
and love me, I pray.
Bless all the dear children in thy tender care,
And take us to heaven,
to live with Thee there.

1 comment:

麦片鱼 said...

not sing
jingle bell jingle bell, jingle all the way meh?
haha..
well, jz joke...
haha..
my fren ask me go caroling with him, herher.
i love singing and and especially singing in a gang.. wah, sure hv lots of fun..but, my fren never know dis coz i never tell him.. haha..
but somehow, i rejected his invitation...
well, enjoy lor...