Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas!

Well......Merry Christmas!I had a great time celebrating Christmas this year...This is the second time i Celebrate Jesus's birth and i am honoured to join caroling team this year and going around the town to announce Jesus's birth.....yeah,for me,its meaningful for me.....and i enjoyed the process with them very much!With Hui Mun ,Ming Ying,Erin,Engina,Catherine..............Lots more!singing together with them was a Happy Experience!Thank God for granting us a peace journey!

On Christmas day itself,it was my first time drove sooo far to Klg Baru...Haha......I think Engina sweating lo....:pA pity was i didn't manage to hear Erin and Mun sang....Only saw Elween conducting..haha(",)

Night, i was in Daniel's house for party...Weird situation...Our 1988 born members were divided into two groups automatically....Hmm.............Anyway,I got the chance to sing carol again!Yeah!I love caroling!I never expect that i actually had the chance to sing carol again in 2007:pThanks Daniel for his Christmas present lo!

1 comment: