Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Monday, March 24, 2008

El Sanctuary Retreat!!!

What a relieve!Finally coming back from Shalom retreat……yeah.I had a great time spending time with the kids….Though it’s 2nd time going to El Sanctuary in 2 weeks time..but it’s still refreshing to me and most importantly,I manage to taste the fantastic food there!haha:P

There was a swop in my duty…from a participant to a part of organizer…quite stress….I was afraid that they didn’t like the game I prepared…Boring….Haiyo…Anyway,just do it!I just did it lo!Till the end,I made a mistake …..my careless mistake caused the teachers to be forced to skip a few games..:(

IN my spiritual area,I was once again amazed by God who spoke to me through Ps Lydia…wow…. I don’t know what can I say except “wow!”I could feel the Lord’s presence in the camp….and the importance of God’s word…I shouldn’t keep circling on the surface of the Word…but it’s time to deepen the root…..

The girls in my dorm….wow!they are just GIRLS!They fight,but laugh together the next second….scolding each other for using the bathroom so long…….blaming one another for not cleaning up th messy place,fight over one plastic bag…..but till the end,they can get along,tolerate with each other….i’m very impressed by their oneness…..
The bigger ones….the younger ones….all like a family…….I’m glad that I am part of this family…:p

1 comment:

Lo Kelween said...

good good good...girls, huh? :)