Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Monday, March 3, 2008

yay!party!

Last Saturday,I went to my student’s birthday party with my fellows teachers and students in shalom….well,what a big house indeed in Taman Tasik!I can say that his house’s porch is my hose’s area!hmm…….

Well,of course,we had a sumptuous meal…The host hire a ang moh chef from barneys and bunch of helpers to stay helping there.Aiyo,guess what,you want
Chinese cuisine-----.chicken rice ball
Western food------spaghetti,fish and chips,chicken soup
Malay food------satay.ketupat,bbq
Mexican cuisine--------na’cho(it’s a dish where the minced meat(Mexican sambal) and cheese are being put on the cracker)
Dessert--------cake,fruit….etc

Wow!i never had such a great meal!this is the first buffet I had I think.feel like in hotel!By the way,I had a great time there.playing with my bunch of so called”students”(hmm…I think they didn’t treat us like teacher anyway.)Bryan,our colleague became the center of the girls that night,instead the birthday boy,jing hong!haha:p

Who knows,power failure occurred to the end of the party….great chance for the boys to talk ghost story(I never know they can speak that well!) and girl’s screaming everyway.!i heard nothing!what for scaring myself?:p

We stayed till midnight……..yup, I really had a great time gathering,fellowship with my dear “students”! Thanks to JIng Hong and his parents ah!

1 comment:

Lo Kelween said...

nachos?! kluang people know how to make and eat this food??!! i want!~!!