Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Memorable moment~

Finally,I managed to share the testimony today..SO nervous as today Service chaired by Pastor,Praise& worship lead by another Pastor, and Sharing by another Pastor from australia ...wa...such a "Pastory" SUnday service and me, a little member had to share my little and simple testimony!~

BUt thank God for He had made everything smooth~NO stutter,and the moment was just filled with joy~^^Praise God~=) AT that moment,how I wished that my parent were sitting down there listening to how God changed my life...

I was actually at my witness' for today's testimony sharing~but God made a turn for me...and He has turned what I been facing past few days into testimony~hehe~Thank God for that~!I would say that today's testimony sharing is a sharing of my encounter with God in this exam period of time and experience of His faithfulness~

It is a "to be continued" testimony~It was a memorable moment for me,as a representation of my walk with God...^^I hope when I have chance to share again,I would testify how God actually see me through~!

2 comments:

Cornelius Chong said...

you share testimony???1st time share testimomy will have tat feeling de,you are normal")ha``


so bad i nt at english service jus now, wanna support u. haha...
I know that you go through some challenges now, all of these make you experience the goodness of God.
+ oil, and ur exam. tk k.

kaixian said...

ya lo~too bad u're not in english service yesterday...coz wat i shared yesterday related to what i posted recently o~hehe^^ jia you ah!~