Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Blessed Christmas~

Christmas isn't Christmas till it happens in your heart.

Thank God for Christmas this year that I had the feeling that I was first touched in the Christmas of my first year of convertion. That year, th Christmas was warm and filled with love. This year round, though I din't expect much from God, but He kept continue adding unto my life..

Thank God for our caroling..that was first time ever singing the good news in junior's room. The joy of sharing the gospel is overflowing and outaking our tiredness. ALl glory to God and blessed are the ears who heard the carols!=)

Thank God for the Christmas party! Indeed, praise Him as quite a number of my coursemates made it for the party.Thanks for their attending and I really hope that they were blessed by the food, the carols and the testimonies thathad been shared that night. =D

Thank God for the Christmas service the next day, that is today, Christmas day! Though I was a little bit of disappointed as some of my visitors couldnt attend last minute, I was still blessed by the performance and the singing of the brothers and sisters. It really touched my heart to come back to God , again.

Thank God for the seed been sown. Pray that it will grow, sooner, later. Praise God that this Christmas is not just a merely Christmas as I received blessings from others, but in turn, blessing & loving others turn out to be the greatest joy of celebrating Christmas. Merry Christmas & Have a blessed new year ahead!=)

1 comment:

Cornelius Chong said...

Amen:) you are his blessed child :D