Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Friday, February 6, 2009

My stomach can sing choir??


My stomach can sing choir?I didn’t do it purposely one,but don’t know why,my stomach has this problem which always embarrasses me…..I repeat it again:I’M NOT HUNGRY! But don’t know why, somehow my stomach will start to sing choir after I had drink some water nia,even though I’m really really full already….It sounds when nobody around still ok..But so many times,it sounds in the class…especially when everybody is quietly listening to the lecture,or practicing the lens…aiyo….anyone can help me to solve this problem ah:?

3 comments:

麦片鱼 said...

im facing same prob eh...
it sounds too loud wic will really make me feel a lot of .."paiseh"..
sometimes i can "cover" it by making a little noise PURPOSELY...but sometimes the surrounding jz appear to be too quiet...herm.??? but my stomach jz singing when its hungry... and tell u, i can be hungry jz after 2 hours i had meal...huh..

Lo Kelween said...

hehe..at least you didn't fart...

Anonymous said...

you wonder why ur stomach can sing choir?
i tell u the answer,
because *drum rolls*
because ur conductress is too pro!!
managed to teach ur stomach to sing!! ahahhaa.. =p *syok sendiri*

actually u n ah mai not need to be embarasses larr.. we are all friends.. we are just fooling around when ur stomach sang a song.. because the lectures are way too bored...

my stomach also can sing choir mah. got 4 parts some more! tenor, bass, soprano and alto!! so,just ignored it!! =p