Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Suprise!

Today I tried to open a door for a junior who left her key inside...tried to open the window and climbed in but not succeed.Thus, I left lo..Little did I know, later in noon, I saw that junior walked past with her family...I saw someone familiar~Eh, he's my ex primary sch mate!!

"Don't tell me she is your sister?"(wat a silly question!)
"Ya la, she is my sister lo!Do take care of her!"
Hahahaha =)

I mean ...the world is so small...k, wrong words..KTSN is so small..
The junior I tried to help in the morning turn out to be my ex sch mate's sister..and it has been a long time I didnt meet him lo..kind of suprise to see him in KTSN..

So, is this co-incidence?AT first i would answer "YES"..but after thinking back, I think "NOPE"..This is not a coincidence~everything happens for a purpose!

Im going to win you over, Janet, so that you can win your brother over~!^^

No comments: