Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Back From MMP~!

Finally I have finished my duty as an PC in Minggu mesra pelajar~woah~It is a much more tougher job comparing to last year,where i was just a PC BSMM who slept all day long in BSMM room~lol=) Seriously lack of sleep,body aches,but still have to be the most semangat ppl to the juniors..WHY?becauze the juniors are quite passive and not sporting la!rily kena pissed off sometimes~don't mean to shout but...sometimes they just too degil edi..dont listen,not sporting..However,towards the end,they finally got lil bit changes le gua~hopefully~

Being a PC for 2nd yr,I would say that Im not regret at all~In fact,I enjoyed it~although have to listen to the same ceramah for 3 times(exactly the sam=="),meet angkasawan 3 times, Sleep in DECTAR many many times,DECTAR is the best place to sleep for all the PCs...I truly enjoyed la~Though there were conflicts bet PCs,I couldn't care less as I just want to be a PC tat serve and...Scold ppl!lol!=)

Till the end,those PCs who appear every morning till the night..the juniors wont really remember.normally they will just remember those funny PCs who can bring up the atmosphere.bit sad la,frankly,when juniors cant recognise but I had realised that PC is actually a job without asking for return(except the merit la=p),if it is not due to the passion and commitment...soon,will burnt out le~Thank God i'm still alive~hahaha=)

It's a good experience lo~Very tired but enjoyed!Many ppl ask me, does it worth to sacrifice ur holiday to become PCs?susah susah,tak cukup tidur,eat sucks,body aches..hmm..i would say tat,it WORTH!coz I have learnt so much in it and that is another interesting page of my uni life story book~lol~

1 comment:

Cornelius Chong said...

finally , the event end.so eat more rest more, coz i saw u realli look 'thin'~ tired face~~
2 eyes bit dark~take k, nice rest .


good Job:)