Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Mission camp~!!!

Hola hola! Just back from 3days 2 nights mission camp at Kuantan & Pekan~! Wow! It has been a very fantastic camp I ever had before! Though there was a leak of information before going to the camp, but our mysterious boss, yim fong with all her committee didn’t reveal evertything not until the last minute~!

Starting from a team formation itself we already had a “wow”! haha=) I was happy to be under Apollos lo, a super duper sanguine leader, weird and funny! Haha, different kinds of ideas created by our leader, acted “sot-ly” together and we did enjoy it! =)
Kind Kai Xian

The jungle tracking was the most “ looking forward” one~ Yim Fong and Alex taught the lesson till late night, and we expected “nah, its already so late, YF wont let us go in so long one la…..” WHO KNOWS! Once I stepped in the jungle, all of us were ==”……”oh my goodness~!” starting from scare, afraid, nervous till frustrated, stressed, funny, tired….

This is the first time I know how heavy a log can be! First time ever walked in the paya bakau barefooted ==” Countless of organism jumped over my leg and I couldn’t care less anymore..Every step we took was so hard coz once we stopped, we would start to sink down! Haha~Anyway, had a wonderful time of jungle trekking together, getting lost together in the jungle, kept making round at the same place~ After long way, we thought that we finally made it! “Who knows, huh??!” It ‘s just the same place as we went in just now! Hahaha=p There we showed the united spirit between brothers and sisters, singing along in the darkness, sacrificed ourselves to feed the mosquitoes that never bite human before and even started a camp fire~ ( really had the feeling of survival!)

Coming to the last team activity, which was the most UNFORGETABLE one for me…huhu…I don’t know why, is it because everyone pakat together to attack apollos, or is it because our team is in the middle one, so easy to become target…..Our “NOT KIA” team was attacked terribly~! Not kia, not kia, even till I’m the one only left, Im not kia si….But, all I could feel that, everyone was shooting at me, give me free “water massage” ==” …everything so noisy and messy, all I could hear was “Go lo, attack Apollos group o!” Soon, many “bullets” came from different direction! I also could hear shingyee shouted, “ kai xian very kelian liao, dun shoot liao!!” hahaha=p All were looking ways to shoot our not kia’s flag! Not until that Elroy poured out the pail of water on me, I guess I would defend till the end gua~! Heard that petrus even cabut my team flag and continue to shoot and our ill fated flag……….~ T.T Haha, after all, it was just a game, everyone had role to play, so do I. I had learnt that how Jesus was kena attacked by everybody, all the “bullets” and suffering because of our salvation!
Souvenir 1 : Not even managed to play de water gun


Apart from these activities, every activity was actually incorporated into teaching…Every lesson was PLANNED by our dearest committee! I had learnt so many hands on lesson, to apply in times of urgency and preparation of own self for our great commission!hehehe….Really had great time P&W, laughing away together till my stomachache, cooking together, pengsan together in the car and finally all sama-sama kena kissed by countless of mosquitoes! SO romantic rite?haha=p THUMB UP! Thanks to all the committee and the drivers!=)

Souvenir 2 !

2 comments:

Cornelius Chong said...

hehe~~~you really kind woh~~~
until u can protect the flag sacrifice yourself.
a really great spirit, perseverance till the end...

:)

Anonymous said...

ya...everyone had a good time...hehe...so unforgetable and fun...learnt a lot...wished that hope ktn could organise a local mission camp for the church too...i really find back the value of mission and bring back the motivation to keep preparing myself for mission

angiekong