Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Marching into PKC!

Kids~! Hmm..I love kids....haha..and recently in church they actually offered few ministry which can be served, one of them is PKC( Praise Kids Club)...

Ya, thinking twice, I tink I'm in for it...knowing tat kids are not easy to deal with, but, wait a minute, I also not easy to be bulied by the kids o~hahahaha=p let the horse come..jie jie got trained b4 de o~lol=pAs long as they don't call me AUNTY, i tink my threshold is quite high one.....haha..be able to serve in PKC reminds me of Shalom, a school which I worked before...Thought of how Sweet all the little kids were, how cuteeeeeee they acted....my heart actually melted everytime they talked, smile, acted soOOooooOoo cute....hehe...NOT for the time they ar elike lil devil crying and throwing the tantrum la......

It is a new challenge for me, and Im quite looking forward to it~hehehe...Kids are the next rising generation, they have to be taught in a good way ya?

1 comment:

Cornelius Chong said...

hahaha~~~~~~~~
so good wor, kids dont call u auntie ~

jia UUUUUUUU ..let the horse go``