Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Thursday, January 22, 2009


A friend said I'm like a candle,trying to burn myself to shine for others but sometimes will cause the people who come near me got burnt too.maybe she's right.I dont know exactly how to achieve until the level of to burn myself but not others.Therefore,I always caused other people to get burnt oso.I dont want to but I cant control.I have caused those who need my light to go back with a scar.I made those who need some warmth to go back with a cold heart.While i'm willing to do so,people might not know.candle will melt away at last.So do I.there will be a day when I become weary and fade away.Till then,no matter how strong the fire is,it will not last long too.What can I do to amend the scar?what can I do to warm the heart again?I have been trying and trying..yet i still cant find the answer....Maybe it's better for me to become a finished burning candle,which gives no light but left the wax spread on the ground.no pain because it has come to an end.

No comments: