Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Yay!Lovely PAP T shirt!


Looking at all red colour shirt made u think of chinese new year is coming???Hehe....I like this year PAP shirt...the design is so nice and wear on us..even better...haha:p

Here are all my lovely coursemates after Pap photo session...:p everyone is so lively ,adorable,cute,cool......makes me to be more excited looking forward to chinese new year!How ever,before this,I have to endure with lots of tough works....which cant be explained through word alone.....gogogo!gambateh!

4 comments:

L said...

u r rite..i lk tat shirt oso.it looked so cool..of course is much better than previious years..haha..

kaixian said...

yeah!exactly!

Anonymous said...

where is MAY??
i dun friend u liao...
take pict oso didnt tell me...
heh.. no friend liao.. T.T

eChung said...

LOL