Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Does it worth it?!@!

Finally,BSMM dinner is over.I really doubt why are we,marketting team work so hard?I cant understand.The struggles and tears that had been shed in this process no other secretariat nor any MT will understand.The work that we had contributed,pull down my face to raise money from relative,beg our coursemate to buy this buy that...If our sacrifice worth the dinner,its still alright.BUT now....Not balance.I feel VERY not balanced now.If I can take back the money and share among my ajks,how good it is!ARGH!What am I so silly really put myself totally into it?!WHat is this for????!MONEY IS NOT ESAY TO BE EARNED!IT SHOULD NOT BE WASTED JUST LIKE THAT,U KNOW?Try to earn it yourslf next time and you will know.Pemasaran...I learn a lot from you.BUt i think is more suitable for us to keep a distance next time.BYE!

5 comments:

H2M said...

sabar lah Kai xian. Life is never fair de..

Lo Kelween said...

relax la..sigh...marketing...we learn in advetising also. wanna pengsan ah...wah...see you like that also..mcm susah jer...sigh..

easy wrong spelling

Lo Kelween said...

i mean 'easy' wrong spelling

Anonymous said...

dun be angry kai xian...
smile... =)

麦片鱼 said...

we are on the line which u step on!!
im listening the song that we will sing for our course nite.."we are all in this together"

remember the lyrics hah...
haha..