Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Gala Dinner~=D

Finally Gala Dinner is over..


Had a amazing and wonderful night ya~ This time I was involved in the preparation work of back drop and chairing(?!!) haha...Thank God with all the brothers and sisters' help, my crazy idea of backdrop managed to come true lo~=D haha..Really thanks to all the help~ No matter the help on the day itself or the crazy night that we had together....haha...It was a great moment to share with...


It was an exciting moment...Everyone attended the dinner with their best costume...Leng zai & leng lui all around..This was the 1st time I became chairperson for Gala Dinner..slight excited and nervous as well...But thank God, everything went smoothly...Laugh non-stop, It was really an enjoyable and great moment that we spent together....SO glad that my friend turned up the dinner.

I am so blessed to be able to join this big family.I felt that as we continue to serve together, we became more and more like a big family le. haha..Praise GOD for a wonderful night that we had =P