Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!

HAPPY NEW YEAR~

Please forgive me for not updating my blog for so long~some prob happened to my laptop which had caused lots of inconveniency..

Well,just a short report on what I had been these 2 weeks..Christmas..But it's over already..haha=) Anyway,thank God that EMS had a great time and fellowship at Sue Mian's house for countdown party and a great Christmas service the next day.So many food eat until have to da pao..Met lots of new friends,and very glad simpson accepted invitation to the service..=) Of course,i got present for Christmas..wat a lovely suprise!I had received different gifts,herbal tea,moisturizer all the way from US,note book,book mark,and a CD about learning guitar!wow!That was the most suprising Chirstmas gift this year..haha..a true blessing asking me to master my poor guitar skill.haha=)

Well,I did attended lock down for new year and had a great time together with bro and sis..Lots lots lots to be posted but it can never be posted clearly...so I summarized them :

New year new challenges awaits us.
Stand to my feet that I will not be shaken.
Work to my best that I will glorify His name.
Do with God's might that miracles going to happen.
Study to my ability that I obtain the best result I could.
Love with my received grace that my friends will feel the love.
Pray with all I can that God will move in this harvest field.
Believe with all my mind that something is going to happen.
Be bold with the courage from above that I will not be ashamed of His name.
Love my family with all my heart that they may come to know the beautiful saviour.
Make my friends happy with all wisdom that they may be happy always.

Challenged year?no?No matter what,itis depends on your decision whether to make it fly high or lie down.SO wanna wish everyone a very happy new year again and may everyone has a great year ahead!=)

2 comments:

Cornelius Chong said...

ah ha~ happy new year! so fast the event end leh.

so fast, so fast

kaixian said...

ya lo~actually i really enjoyed the having party at yim fong house and had that meeting~the time Ems spent together~haha=)so fast over edi....=(