Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Strum strum strum~

My first time for Care group as a guitarist~hmm..had been practising for a few days...and some of the chords are quite hard to play for me like F,Bm...But I really thank God that the brothers and sisters are all very supportive!

I was very very nervous while playing..My fingers were trembling....But as I played along..slowly I could follow the beat...though I missed out some chords...hahaha=) Anyway,it is a great privilege and blessing to me to have this experience and bless the CG..

Well,Im very happy for my guitar also...because it has found a lot of *zhi yin ren* playing it~this was the happiest time for it i guess..."finally some one can play me well !" haha=) After the cg,everyone who knows guitar performed a song...wow!Some are so touching,some are funny,some are self composed...Had a great fellowship together^^

1 comment:

Cornelius Chong said...

well done! keep it up, although I did hear you play, i can sense your sincere spirit, keep it up and improve~~~~yeah!