Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Monday, January 18, 2010

Trip to Kuantan

Went to Kuantan last Sunday together with two sisters and two brothers.I was assigned to become translator for the Service.In fact,much more things happened than the mere translation job and in fact,i must say it was a fruitful and complicated trip.

I was quite nervous to translate at first as I was slow..thinking how to translate some of the sentence.However,God helped me,as I went along translating,I started to have the peace and confidence to translate forth Word of God.

There was a particular song which I especially touched when the leader was leading the song.The title is "I simply live for you".This is the message God wanted to speak to me through out this trip.



Jesus had a choice not to die on the cross for those who were not related to Him.He could get married,have blissful family.He could do business.He could do so many things that he desired.But why?He chose that most terrible destiny?Even before He was being nailed,He prayed earnestly to His Father ,"Abba,Father,if you are willing,please take this cup of suffering away from me." However,immediately after that He prayed,"It is not my will,let Your will be done."

So do I.I have a choice.In fact,everyone has choice to decide their path.Yet,I have chosen this path.It;s not easy as everybody else think,going to church and that's it. It's tough,going to be very tough as I could perceive.However,I had made the choice to simply live for him.

There was an incident happened too which I felt very bad about it..I accidentally hurt a brother's finger when I tried to close the door.Ouch!That's painful.I know.Though he kept saying,"it's ok,no worries." but I cant release myself because i know the strength I used to close the door...>.< I might caused him not be able to play guitar for few days..(even weeks?!) So sorry,Daniel...>.<

Overall,it was a special trip to me.I will bear into mind the things which happened,no matter happy or sad,terrible or smooth or...guilty.

Reached KTSN at 11.57 pm..manage to go in.

1 comment:

Cornelius Chong said...

wow~~so many things happen~
it is good try you start to do new thing, especially doing translation.


I understand you feeling, when the incident happen, everyone is unexpected~
sad and guilty mean you feel sorry when u hurt someone finger.


encourage you to pray for him,healing.ask God to fill u wit joy and peace. sometime SaTan use guilty to attack us. pray for uself and the person :) God bles