Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Nail Story~

I have been waiting to post this post for long time already~Finally now i can post le..

Few months ago,I accidentally hurt my finger...Kena hit by the door,metal frame glass door..Out of reflex response,my tear shoot out straight away~Its so painful until i ran to put my finger in the fridge..haha=) But still,the pain did not go away..instead,my finger was trembling uncontrollably..Soon,my finger turned into this :
Many people said~wow!Your nail art very nice wor...purple colour de! ==" My "nail art" didn't go away for FOUR MONTHS!I din't really massaged to spread out the blood clot coz it's so painful even with a little pressure on it..So I let it be..everyday.....

After one month,new nail started to grow...So the old nail being push outward and I cut away..It's just like the were two layers of nail on my fingers,with another layer of dry blood within which can be peeled off easily....The pain slowly went away and I began to use that finger of mine..Of course the nail art wasn't beautiful as before..haha=)
half way...

Days after days of process of growing new nail and cutting old nail...

almost there!
On Year 2010,my nail art finally DIMINISHED!^^ My middle finger now is grown with Brand New Nail..hehe=) Thank God for that~
Ta- da!this is my new nail~

Perfect!

5 comments:

Cornelius Chong said...

it makes me remember how is tis going on..guilty about tat sorrry ~~~~~~~~~ :P finally you finger fully recover, more nice than previous hehe````

ching said...

pain lo senior

Tree with ♥ said...

hahahahaah.. like this also can?.. anyway, congrats.. hahaah=p

kaixian said...

zhang lao shi : not ur fault oso la..it s my careless lol~

ching : pain la...indescribale...>.<

May : Can..y not..u are my witness through out this 4 months..haha..

Lo Kelween said...

Aww...you waited so long just to do this post after recovery ah...

wait for my braces too. :D