Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Thursday, July 30, 2009

My room!

FInally~after waiting for so long....my room is complete now!:) yesterday the guy finally came and fix my cupboard's door...after so many time urging them...hehe:)yeah....let me bring u all tour aroung my room ba...:)


sorry...a bit messy...havent tidy up yet..haha:)remember used to be 3 layered wall cupboard?now only left one...:( dunno how to squeeze all my things inside...
The chair looks good,but after few mins sitting on it...it will be very very painful la..my butt dont like...so i put a cushion of it:p
My bed!My favourite furniture of all....haha:)
Cupboard...big big de,wooden de..good de..but its too high!==" 5cm to the roof!I cant really reach the top part oso....but nice to keep all teh things la...haha..:)
huh...this...small notice board....too small..and i havent decorate...will decorate soon...like lynn,fill it up with all the pictures!:p

I try to capture the whole scene of my room,but no matter how i try,the best is i only can get this ......=="

ahh....I "took" an extra table from bilik bacaan yesterday whereby it can make my poor little study table longer by connecting them....huhu...:p



6 comments:

Tree with ♥ said...

i dont see any extra table le.. BTW, nice room!!!

Tree with ♥ said...

Oh ya, where is ur towel on the pillow? =p

K.K said...

wasai...look like new room le....my room not as nice as u ...zzz.....nid to wait wait wait.....

kaixian said...

haha..may!i took the pic before moving the extra table in..hohoho...nex time u come visit,u will see liao lo:p

buddy: aiya..ur room oso soon la...maybe u come bc,they already fix all up le ler?:)

Joel Yap said...

wow.. not bad hor, so much nicer than Elween's one. I bet it's dirty! Hahaha

kaixian said...

oi!its clean de lo...haha:)though looks a bit messy...