Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Sunday, August 2, 2009

In memorial of Pastor Sunther...

I reminded of dear Ps.Sunther today...He had left us a year and sometimes I wondered how he did over there,in heaven?Hmm..must be sitting at the right hand of Lord Jesus ,enjoying the feast...:p
I still remembered last year,when I first received the sms about Ps's death during anatomy lecture,i suddenly felf struck by thunderstorm.WHY?Once I thought is a joke from someone else.But,I kept receiving the same sms news for many times.WHY?I just talked to you,I just shaked my hand with you,and you just prayed for me dearly before I left Kluang.Everything that you have done is still vividly kept appearing on my mind that time.Yet,they just told me,you had left this world...

I couldn't understand,because i thought that you still have so many things to be done on this earth.Your church,MYPG,family.....and everyone needs you!especially ,Pastor Lydia,Davian,Ethan and Devina and A.O.G members!How can God take you away?How could He??I asked God this question many times.I felt sad for Ps Lydia,your wife,who has to take up the whole church and family alone from that day onwards....

To my suprise,Ps Lydia was calm to accept your away.She was a strong woman in God.She knew,she knew where you were going,and the assurance that you,already being fetched by the LORD back to heavenly home.This made Ps Lydia felt a bit comforted despite the painful fact that you left this world.From sadness to calmness,i also accepted the fact that you had left.God loves Elijah too much and He fetched him away before his death.I 'm sure God too,love you too deep and wanted to let you have good rest after so many years of reaping of harvest.

Your impact to Kluang community will never be forgotten.What is left undone is already being continued.Dont worry.I believe there are still a lot of people who saw the vision where God placed it in their hearts and continue to fight this journey.

Though you had left for a year,you are still dearly missed.Looking forward to the day that we meet again.

P/S: why I didnt take any photo with you?I cant find any now anymore...

1 comment:

lydia sunther said...

thanks kaixian. today is the actual day of pas. sunther 1 year annivesary 17/9. i felt so pround of him that so many pp still remembered him..keep praying for us..that we will run race with the grace of God...bless you