Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

~4 Years~


4 years.Coming into 4 years.I have known you almost 4 years.Comparing to 20 years,it isn't long,its just 1/5 of my life.However,this 4 years is the most meaningful years I've ever had,the most ups and downs I've ever experienced and the most gratefulness I've ever said.Looking back of the way of how I got knew of you....I would smile.It's not that tough as others..but it took me many years to really know you and accept you.

I admit its not a smooth path to get along with you.most of the time,I would lost in the midst of multitude.I would stumbled.I would let down of you.To my suprise,you never let go of me.Instead,again and again,you held me up gently,covered me with your love.How could this be?I asked myself,"why?why?I dont deserve!" Through it all, when I was almost gave up you,you halted me,saying ," Come back,it's ok that you made wrong,I'll forgive you."

Do you know that what made me attracted to you?Your forgiveness.You forgives.Your love.You never stop loving me.Your faithfulness.Even when I failed you,you never let me go.Your gentleness.When I was heart broken,you touched me.When tears rolled down my cheeks,so soft,so gently you wiped it away.Your grace.If werent for your grace,I wouldnt be what I am today.

Through out the 4 years,what you have given to me had exceed much much more than my heart can contained.4 years,It's time for the little caterpillar to turn into a beautiful butterfly.It's time for the tree to bear fruit.I'll make it a lil cry in my heart.I love you.

4 comments:

L said...

a touching post.

jia you, my fren.

L said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lo Kelween said...

:). I love you too.

kaixian said...

L: thx :-)
eel wind : =="