Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Monday, December 7, 2009

Weird dream~

First time remember my dream eh.So I better record it quickly..

Everything was so familiar...Why form 6 ?The scene went back to form 6 time...But the place happened was in THE STORE! Hmm...I saw lotsa old friends walking around..I saw lotsa MPPPU board members walking,happily chit chatting....just as the school just reopened~The classroom was above The Store...o....As for me?

Since when I became MPPPU board member le?I wore my coat and walking on the street.I even stopped by the bus station to buy cha guo for breakfast...>.< The kind May like to eat one..haha....no more long skirt but short one...haha...the weirdest thing was I actually saw my math teacher was hosting a diamond related event in The Store!hahaha......

Weird dream indeed..ANyone can interprete for me??=="

MPPPU = Majlis Perwakilan Pelajar Pra U.For UKM-ers this is something like JAKSA :)

4 comments:

Tree with ♥ said...

let's call it may kuih.. lol..=)

Tree with ♥ said...

let's call it may kuih.. lol..=)

Lo Kelween said...

this dream got meaning meh?

kaixian said...

eel wind = no meaning la~dat's y i said weird dream~!

may = lolz~五月的茶果。。