Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

fourth day

This is the fourth day...
The pain still there..so tight,just like going to tear my muscle apart sometimes..
cannot sneeze,if not i scared my eyball will come out>.cannot have large expression, if not the string will become tighter
cannot read books,if the words too small.no,not even newspaper..(but a friend encouraged me make use of listening~)

Have to be patient..I know.
Get something done then.
It is not an excuse to stop serving you,Lord.

5 comments:

L said...

u done sth to ur eye??

Cornelius Chong said...

rest and listen more music, it really helpful for u.

get well soon:)

kaixian said...

L : I lifted my eyelid...
KW : ya,I will...

Lynn said...

ouch ouch ouch.. i read oso feel pain le.. take care yea..

L said...

hmm..tis is nt chong dong la..
hope u get well soon..