Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Saturday, June 19, 2010

To someone special~ 0 Foo 0 0~^^

Blessed birthday to you, my dear Lynn~!



You are a very special friend a.k.a ji mui a.k.a sister a.k.a teacher to me.I still remember when I left Kluang for uni,aunty Sze prayed a prayer for me,she prayed that God will send a godly sister to be my companion in the city of KL.and I thank God that He really answered the prayer.God has sent you---> my dear friend.
I can't describe the closeness of heart we shared through Christ,to be accountable to each other in this cold cold KTSN,to continue to hang on for the fire of God, the vision we shared and the craziness we had together with our beloved gang members~every experience that we had will be the beautiful memory in my mind...=)

I dont know how i appreciate your presence...how blessed I am.I thank God for you, my dear friend.I thank God that you always appear while im in need, your prayer, your support, your laughter....I really thank God.I hope that our relationship will be just like David & Jonathan, the covenantal relationship which will never end.

Now, you are turning 21 lo~finally adult at last!hope that you will continue to be wat you be~happy always,3 8 wif us always, and continue to grow in the Lord as well~!God bless you my dear!

No comments: