Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Thursday, April 23, 2009

A phone call~

A phone call.While I was revising with shan in the library today,i received a phone call...O.."anda Lew Kai Xian?Erm,Kami dah menjalankan test untuk anda dan mendapati anda ada alpha thalassemia.Bolehkah anda datang untuk further checkup esok pagi?" Ooo....Okie....I went for the thalassemia test last week conducted by fifth year seniors coz they gave chocolate milk and chocolate(muahaha.....of course,this is only part of the reason la).They said if I received call within a week,you are in trouble...

Well,I got it!I got the call lo.While i knew that i have alpha thalassemia,the first thought that cama across was ,"O i c...okie...what should i do next?" coz tshan just mentioned about the phone call yesterday almost same time too....It's ok,nvm,then i asked a very important question ,"adakah ini major ke minor?" Well,thank God,the person answered "minor je.tak apa punya."

hmm...luckily i did this topic for my english last sem...I remember alpha thalassemia is not very a serious type of thalassemia and its symptoms can be considered NONE,except for some mild anemia.(but i think i dont even have mild anemia lo:p)

Dont worry for me,friends.I will be fine,as usual!hehe.Shan,I will really be alright.SInce when i lied?sorry if i made you worry and opened up your tangki again.Thanks for your concern!:)

7 comments:

Tree with ♥ said...

lol...=p
macam mana kah rasa kamu dicucuk dua kali pada petang ini??
lol...
should be alright lar..
btw, i am curious about the chocolate milk and chocolate...
where is it liao??=p

L said...

may may jz concern abt ur chocolate milk n chocolate only lo~~=P.
shud be ok de la.everythin wil be fine.don too worry la..

May said...

where got??
i am more concern about kai xian la...
but d chocolates should be in her stomach liao... hehehehhe...=p

kaixian said...

haha~guess where is it now eh?hehe:)
yeah,i totally alright.no worry.thx:)

Anonymous said...

she ar...ntg ar.....still can khek me=S

Anonymous said...

she ar...ntg ar.....still can khek me=S

Anonymous said...

guess who am i...haha=P