Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Saya ANAK MALAYSIA?!

wah~so malu!If a tourist ever comes to you with KL map,asking u where is the exact position of them right now,are you confident to get the location on the map directly?Ahh....saya anak malaysia....but i dunno where to trace CHOW KIT in the map....so memperxiashuikan malaysian...This afternoon,a tourist approached me asking me where is the position of CHOW KIT in the map....I tried very hard to find the word chow kit on the map,but i just cant!the map is so compact and I coulnd't see the word at all! @%^%&^@%$ He then ask me how to go to ampang?Oh dear!I m just a new arriver in KL for less than a year.I cant even differentiate ampang line,star light,putra line....so on....How on earth am i know how to go to ampang?hmmm...Soo,wat i do is i told him to get on to LRT,ampang line.........point on the map a railway line(hope is correct gua).......hehe.......I dunno whether has he reached there now or not?!By the way,now is 9 pm at night.

1 comment:

L said...

haha...if i were u..i oso duno..