Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Friday, June 5, 2009

Don't call me please!

I don’t like.I just don’t like.Dont ask me why.hmm…You can say that I’m weird,but…I just don’t like to……receive phone calls from others except my family members.I really don’t know why.I just feel uneasy and afraid when somebody call me.

Maybe……I’m afraid to guess whats the person going to tell me over the phone…the next few seconds to minutes tortures my mind…maybe…since that incident happens,I scared of answering phone call…maybe…I scare of answering call from certain people…I scare…of hearing voices from them…Maybe…so many maybe…but who knows which one is true of me!

Undeniable but sorry to say that,sometimes I purposely don’t want to answer the phone when somebody call me.I must confess that it does happen before.I’m sorry.But sometimes ,it’s real,I didn’t see that you call me…That’s why most of the time my phone setting is in vibrating mode only.I want to escape.Escape from hearing my phone ringing....

But somehow,I don’t have such phobia feeling when my family members call me.hmm… weird rite?I know.If Lynn scares of moon,then I could say that I scare of receiving phone call…UNLESS I know what you are going to tell me or i have no phobia seeing ur name appearing on my phone…Rather I much easier with SMS-ing…so next time,u can SMS to me rather than CALL me unless it’s really emergency…

Till now,no medicine can cure due to no cause of this phobia.All the best to me.

2 comments:

麦片鱼 said...

hey, long time not see, even text-ing..
huh, guess i got miss u or not?? haha.. i also dunno..
but u are very kind in updating ur blog..
haha. comment here because im facing same phobia with u.... but i guess my level is lower than u...
i jz became "aftraid" when an unknown number called me.. same with u, i will take long time to think whether i should answer the call.. haha..
well, jz telling u dis, show that u are not alone.. haha

Lo Kelween said...

you are not alone. I am terrified of making and receiving phone call as well. we are family.