Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Renewal~

Finally,bible conference is over~For the past 3 days,i had been renewed,been challenged,been prayed,had fun dutying together,fellowshipping together...really had a great time..Though is consumed whole day long but i never regret joining that as from this BC,i had gained much beyond what i sacrifice..

Revisiting our core values.Every value that were preached by the pastors still sound in my heart.Kept me challenged,I guess that is why I chose to commit myself to this church.I truely think that God is moving in this HOPE international ministry!

Though my physical body is tired,my soul is renewed and recharged!With Him,I want to soar through what's obstructing me~yeah!

1 comment:

Cornelius Chong said...

after BC, is being charge full battery lo...do more and serve more~~~~:D ya~gogogo