Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Sunday, February 14, 2010

A suprised call~!

Happy Chinese New Year to everyone!~

Specially thanks to Cikgu Reza(My ex PLKN CB teacher)..for calling me at 12 midnight yesterday just to wish me!!WOw..Its so amazing and I really shocked..For about 5 years since I joined PLKN and this teacher still remember me!^^We chatted for around 10 minutes(which is very long!)........and really suprised but happy that he claimed that he only left my no in his handphone for my badge of students..haha~=p Indeed,he is a nice guy and good teacher o!However,he didnt call me with handphone.So I lost touch with him lo...=( kinda sad...hopefully i managed to find him thru fb?oor friendster?=)

1 comment:

tingshan said...

yeah....my primary teacher msg me today.....i'm so happpy=D
=D