Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Friday, November 21, 2008

bIrThDaY m0NtH...

Month on November is a birthday month to me...so many of them celebrating their bday !!!This time...is my lil cousin's turn.."p




Happy birthday to.....

EVE!!!





make a wish make a wish...

Yesterday,1st thing that I did when I reached home was to celebrate birthday with my little cute cousin o....ha...so fast,she is already 4 years old le...I still remember when she was borned,i took care of her,she always "ong nga ong nga" crying and i used to bath her...Now?She has turned into "power puff gal"!haha:p very naughty,very lively,a typical trouble maker...but she is so adorable until i didnt bear to scold her after she created trouble everytime...

Anyway,I really hope she will grow up happily and many blessings overflow in her life.May God will love her even more and abundantly.I love her too....




eve and kai xian jie-jie...hahahaha



eve and mummy...:p

No comments: