Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Wednesday, November 5, 2008


When I woke up in the morning,I think of you..
Getting out of the bed,I think of how pinel gland secrete melatonin to adjust my biolical clock…
When I walked out of my room,I think of how muscle contraction and relaxation works…
When I am in the bathroom,i though of how the water influence my body fluid,electrolyte and acid base balance…
When I am in the toilet,I thought of urine formation…
When I am pangsai-ing,I thought of urea cycle…
When I am eating my bread,I thought of how to digest u…
When I drink my milo,I thought of how it goes through my stomach,into small intestine,into large intestine…
When I walk down the stair case,I thought of the angonist,antagonist effect
When I am grasping for air,I thought of how air goes into pharynx,larynx and trachea…
When I am look at the computer,I thought of how my eyes can work…
When I go to café,I thought of how olfactory receptor in my nose works…
When
I eat,I thought of how gustatory sense works…
When
I am full,I wonder parasympathetic system makes me feel sleepy…

Countless days and nights(though three weeks only),I thought of you…open my eye is you,close my eyes,I will see you in my dreams…Now,FINALLY,I have to say “bye-bye” to you……listen,its bye bye,not “see you” coz I don’t want to see you again…(but ur relative can accept la)…

Good Bye~ANATOMY,PHYSIOLOGY,BIOCHEMISTRY!!!SO long,farewell and take care!!!

8 comments:

麦片鱼 said...

hurray!!!
get lost those "evil' dat meke me hv nightmare...
but
u seems 4get 1 think liao...

when u r remembering all those thing, u must also think of how ur brain work to memories all these things...

am i correct?
haha
a veli.... funny post....

pris said...

kai xian!!!!hallo!!!!=)

Andrinna said...

hello Kai Xian!!!=) just knew that you got a blog....><

Lo Kelween said...

wa!

so many updates le!

eh? you finished exam already? good la. congrats;)

_xing pei_ said...

kai xian jie! =) now only i know you got blog. haha. sorry ar. i like the stuffs you learn! :) i thought you're studying something about the eye? have to go through all that first ar? is anatomy nice? :) i kinda like it. hehe! ok, take care!

joy

kaixian said...

to joy~yeah,these are called core subject where everybody in my campus have to learn de o...its tough and lots of tthings have to memorise la....until my brain saturated liao..hee:P



well to pris and andrinna..who told u that i had ablog ya?hehe:pactually is quite long ago but i seldom update la:p

pris said...

long time ago dy i know leh..and have been reading but didnt comment...Then suddenly felt like saying hi to you!!!hehehe =D

Andrinna said...

hehe.. i knew it through somebodies blog..=)