Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Thursday, November 20, 2008

SuPeR wOmAn~

Wow..
I cant believe it!I actually manage to empty the room! I don’t know how I actually made it!First of all,I want to……give a clap to myself!hehe:p I still remember at first when I heard of having to empty the room,I was shocked! I totally at lost!coz my room….has became my home!It’s packed(really packed) with things man….I even thought of ignore it,just chuck everything in my cupboard..However,after all….haiz..no matter how reluctant I am,I still have to succumb to the authority….=.= I moved at least 5 rounds my valuable things to senior’s room and the result is : ta-ta!!!
My room never been so clean before!!!


Can u believe it?This is my table!!!!(anyway the two things o the table are my breakfast..hehe:p)

T.Shan,Lynn and I are real super woman…haha:p (never underestimate what a gal can do in critical moment o!:p) Few big luggages…(small case la) to us…hehe:p Though we really took a hard time to carry to the destination la…but we made it!Again,another clap for ……us lo!haha:p
It’s torture to be in the bus…the stomach all rise against me! Feeling like vomiting and the head felt so giddy and felt like cracking….all the way from kl to klG….*sob

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe...yeah...we rock!!....=D....hehe....we are independant women....at least for now, i dont need a man beside me=P...i can survive still=P...take care ya!

kaixian said...

hahaha...tingshan...finally,u have grown up!!!cheers to gals all over the world!!!hehe...free msn la