Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Chill out?BURNT OUT????Help~~~

Burnt out!I can believe it!Today we actually spent whole day in JPAM to undergo simulation..Felt like time flowed back to the time when I was in National Service…

Well,I must say,this simulation did not come in right time…They didn’t care for our opposition for the reason exam is just 2 days time! So, all of us forced to go VERY unwillingly(partly because of the tips they were going to give us also)…

Anyway,since we went le,we just want to enjoy ourselves lo,no matter how tough it was.Why made ourselves so unhappy ler?Exactly the same while I was in NS camp..wow…PT 10…long long time didn’t play this thing le…There came shocking news,ujian kawad.WHAT?ujian kawad?apa lah…didn’t inform us beforehand…gave us almost 1hour to prepare…ai sheh…malu la…coz ..know la,without practice is …
(but we didn’t get the last place la finally,hehe)

Erm,then we entered into practical session.How to fight fire and carry victim…quite a bored one as I had learnt before le…but with different people, so learn with different feeling lo….actually quite fun la…

Now,the most irritating part came.SUN BURNT!It has been a long long long long time that I been exposed under sunlight for so long le….eish…turned me darker…ah…I don’t want go to ns time’s skin colour….my nose already turned black le….how
…..*sob*

No comments: