Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A touched suprise!~

First day after exam~
Cant wait for long...Headed to Sg Wang right after our last paper..
Haha......Finally.the suppressed shopping gene finally being expressed out lo~
That's not the main point..

At night,we went to setapak to have dinner with my coursemates...
Well,when we reached there,Lynn wanted to go buy tong shui...So we teman her go lo...But I saw a guy who looks exactly like AH MAI standing at a corner of the shop wor...

So I shouted,"hey!look!Its Ah Mai!"

But weirdly,nobody agreed to me that the guy is Ah Mai.All said my eye got prob recognised wrong people ady.I dont doubted ah..coz i have aging eyes @.@ haha =p Well,coz the incidents of recognising wrong ppl did not happen one time liao...So i just followed them lo...As I passed by the guy,he faced backward,not moving...hmm..weird."It's real Ah Mai ah...got such person looks like him meh?"

Well well,after all our coursemates arrived,we had our dinner...great fellowship together...^^
After chit chatting suddenly they sang "birthday song" wor with cake held from the waiter...
WoW~I was so suprised ! I never thought they were going to celebrate my bday just now.Hmm.....Very very touched by their effort to tipu me..Hmm...Thanks ya you guys..ah mai,yun,may,lao po,lynn..for planning all this....i really really touched....haha=p

Thx to all the coursemates who joined us and sang bday song.....thanks...love you guys so much!

Btw,it's proven that my eyes is still "young" coz that guy standing there is AH MAI....*Ah Mai,luckily you didnt vibrate that time,If not,I would be sure is you...haha=p*

2 comments:

麦片鱼 said...

haha...
okok. congrat for u "young" eye then.
hey, of course im not vibrating, im acting at that moment,
well, u know, im best actor mah..
so, i will surely act well!

hek herm.

haha..

and another things, we are actually not putting many efforts to tipu u lah...
u are so easily get tipu ppl mah... hahah..

tingshan said...

aiyak....amai....how dare say my lou kung ar....=P
me n her oso easy kena tipu...=P
xian, glad tht u r happy=)