Anythingwilldo

珍惜当下,把握现在,活出璀璨的人生!

Sponsor Me

Thursday, November 19, 2009

What would you do if tomorrow ends?



Just watched 2012 today!Indeed it is a great movie to ponder with.The value of mankind,how unpredictable and beyond control of man.It cant be denied this time will come,it is just the matter of time and we will never know when it is,not tribe of MAYA,not even Jesus,but only GOD the FATHER knows.In mathew 24:36 "But about the day or hour no one knows.not even the angels in heaven,nor the Son,but only the Father."


It really challenged me.What would you do if you are one of the victims in that movie?If you had known the end of the day is coming,what would I do?Will I still get hold of my books studying?Will I go shopping?Will I still sitting right here typing my blog?When it comes,no one can escape just as the tsunami swept across the land,even the physician who first discovered this phenomenon died.Despite his great contribution,he cant save himself after all.This is life.Unpredictable yet painful.


I really moved by the spirit of the father in the movie,for his love for his family.countless time he risked his life to bring his family out of the danger and its amazing..even for Yuri,the billionaire who spent one billion just to board on the ark,sacrificed himself at the last moment of his life,giving out all his strength to push his son unto the ark.It's amazing!This is the time where we see the true self.I cant guarantee I have the boldness to give my life in exchange with others,but it really pulled me into deep thought.Didn't Jesus give His life in exchange to pay our sin and for our freedom?


The bible says it clearly in mathew 24 :6-8 "6You will here wars and rumours of wars,but see to it you are not alarmed.Such things must happen,but the end is still to come.7Nation rise against nation,kingdom against kingdom.There will be famine and earthquakes in various place.8All this are the beginning of birth pains."


Didn't wars in every corner on this earth nowadays?The international portion of newspaper always filled with news of wars.Nation against nation,kingdom against kingdom.Where there is war,there will involve two or even more nations,killing one another.Famine and earthquakes ....Aren't they happening more and more frequently?Almost everyday we can see such news in the newspaper!


This is only part of the signs that was shown by God to Mathew of the end time.It's getting near,but we don't really know when.What would you do then IF tommorow is the end time?

So,be ready friends,because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.(mathew 24:44)


I love my friends.I love my family.Just as Jesus loves you.Think,what you will do if tomorrow ends.

No comments: